| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tarboro, Nc in February is cool at 4.9 °C (40.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid. Circa 98mm (3.9in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:23 long and the longest day is 11:18 long with an average length of 10:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Tarboro, Nc February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Tarboro, Nc, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Tarboro, Nc:
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 218.1 kms (135.5 miles) NW
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 217.7 kms (135.3 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 43.3 kms (26.9 miles) WNW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 43.3 kms (26.9 miles) WNW
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 132.3 kms (82.2 miles) W
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) W
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 70.3 kms (43.7 miles) SW
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 108.2 kms (67.3 miles) SSW
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) SW
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.2 miles) WSW
- Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa - 185 kms (115 miles) S
- Southport, Nc, Usa - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) SSW
- Conway, Sc, Usa - 249.6 kms (155.1 miles) SSW
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 238.7 kms (148.3 miles) NNE
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.3 miles) N
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.3 miles) N
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 131.7 kms (81.8 miles) NNE
- Norfolk, Va, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) NE
- Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, Usa - 192.8 kms (119.8 miles) ESE
- Morehead City, Nc, Usa - 110.9 kms (68.9 miles) SSE